Forum ufficiale della FIPL, Federazione Italiana Powerlifting

IndiceCalendarioFAQCercaLista UtentiGruppiRegistratiAccedi

Condividere | 

Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy

Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
JeroenVH

MessaggioTitolo: Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy    Sab Lug 12, 2014 10:43 am

Hi Italian powerlifting friends,

I am looking for a place where I am welcome at to train at 1-2 times during a short holiday in Italy (8-12 august)
I am also preparing for Western Europeans in Torino 1 month after that so I don't like to be without training for 5 days Smile

I will be in Cortona, but I could also come to other cities in the region like: Arezzo, Montevarchi, Siena, Sansepolcro, Gubbio, Perugia, Orvieto,...

This place can be anything from a homegym, commercial gym, to a powerlifting or weightlifting gym. As long as it has a bar, plates, rack and bench. Smile

Grazie.
Tornare in alto Andare in basso
Vedi il profilo dell'utente
Martin

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy    Gio Lug 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Hello friend. This forum has a quite restricted amount of users, so maybe nobody lives in one of the towns you mentioned. You could do a search on google maps, near to the place you will be for holiday. You could search for "fitness" or "palestra" (which means gym). Beware that some commercial gyms here in Italy don't have a rack, and that very likely they don't have 1-day access. I think there is some kind of stupid law that forces gyms to ask for an MD certificate to certify that you are in good health before entering. Plus they want you to pay insurance for accidents during training. So basically they all have 1, 3 and 12 month plans, but I have never seen a daily access ticket.
hotmauro76

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy    Mar Lug 29, 2014 2:47 am

It depends...here in south italy, where i live, the most gyms have a daily access ticket without a certificate. Usually all small gyms have this. Here a list of some italian powerlifting gyms: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy    

Looking for a place to train at 1-2 times during holiday in Italy
Vedere l'argomento precedente Vedere l'argomento seguente Tornare in alto 
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» monosella per night train
» Spostamento laterale tachimetro
» Train Makes You Bigger
» cerchi in lega o a raggi ?
» Toyota Dynamic Force Engines - i nuovi power train entro il 2021

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
Powerlifting Italia Forum :: Powerlifting Italia Forum :: Powerlifting Training-
Andare verso: